AOL Mail is the leading mailing service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications, in 2004 and is available in 24 languages. It has over 2 Million users who are paying monthly subscriptions and millions of other users using the free service.
AOL Mail and Alice mail accedi provide a user-friendly interface that users of any age can use. Also, AOL Mail provides SSL Encryption which secures the website and the data stored in it. To start sending and receiving emails quickly, users can visit the official AOL Mail website and enter their username and password.
How To Recover AOL Mail Account?
If you have forgotten the username or the password of your AOL Mail account, you can easily recover it through a mobile phone or secondary email address. To recover the account, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official aol.com website.
- Type in your username and click
- Click on Forget Password.
- Choose between the two recovery options (Email or Phone).
- Type in the code sent to the verified phone number or email address and select verify.
- If you have used Hotmail accedi mail as your recovery email, you will receive a verification code on your Hotmail email.
- Click on Create New Password to reset your password.
- Type in the new password and confirm it. Make sure the password you’re creating is difficult.
- Click on Change Password and you’re done!
You can now easily log in to your new AOL Mail password without any problems.
AOL Mail Two-Step Verification
The Two-step verification process adds an extra layer of safety and security to your account, which will reduce the chance of your account being hacked to almost zero percent.
This is mainly for individuals and businesses who deal with confidential or important documents daily. This helps save all of your data and information because whenever anyone tries to log in to your account, you will receive an OTP on the verified mobile number.
So, if anyone tries to access your account, it is nearly impossible to do so without the OTP sent to the mobile phone. To enable the two-step verification process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your AOL Mail account.
- Click on Settings.
- Browse down and click on Account Security.
- Now search for Two-Step Verification and click on
- Type in the number you want to receive the verification code on and click Send SMS.
- Enter the verification code sent to the smartphone and click on
- Click on OK.